Job Title: Full Time Merchandise Planners Head Office Boston
closing Date: Friday 10th April 2015
We have an exciting opportunity for two experienced Merchandise Planners to join our Buying and Merchandising team. Based in Boston and working in the Home and Gift division, you will deliver sales and profitability by managing and optimising the ranges through effective pre-season planning and in-season trading.
Key responsibilities of the roles include:
• Controlling stock levels by creating WSSI plans and forecasts for sales, stock and OTB and related intake.
• Managing the intake by effectively managing the supply base
• Planning department space and controlling options – ranged and bought.
• Producing range level analysis and comparisons to LY and plan.
• Supporting range planning, working alongside the Buyer to agree options counts, line ROS and volumes are within OTB limits.
• Managing markdowns and promotions, owning and controlling the net achieve margin
• Analysing weekly sales and stocks along with ROS data, to manage the replenishment of continuity lines and bestsellers.
• Driving the SPF and PPF performance of departments by analysing space and proposing actions.
• Managing and developing the Buying and Merchandising Assistant.
You will have a minimum of three years’ experience in a head office merchandising role, working alongside buyers, as well as experience of running your own department. You will have the ability to analyse data, work under pressure to meet deadlines, and work both on your own initiative and as part of a team. Good IT skills and proficiency in the use of MS Excel are a must, as is a full driving licence, as multi-site travel is a requirement of the role. In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including 20% staff discount.
When applying for this vacancy please quote reference A0402
||>> Download an application form here (44kb PDF)